Transport Coordinator - Coventry
Salary: £30,000 – £32,000 DOE
Role Type: Full-time, Fix Term Contract 1 Year Maternity Cover.
Hours: 40 hours
Cleansing Service Group is an independently owned waste management company with a varied customer base, including both domestic and industrial. As a Transport Coordinator based in Coventry, you will be coordinating our Worcester fleet of vacuum tankers. The role will work closely with the Driver Manager and other Managers in the CSG business, as well as interacting with CSG’s Sales Team and directly with customers. Due to the nature of the business, a strong focus on health & safety and compliance is required. Previous experience is desirable, though full training will be provided as well as the opportunity for development in transport management.
Benefits of a Transport Coordinator:
- Eligible for Company annual bonus scheme
- Aviva pension scheme
- Life assurance (for pension scheme members)
- Healthcare Cash Plan which covers you for a variety of treatments, as well as, offering exclusive offers/vouchers e.g., restaurant vouchers, and cashback deals
- Further development opportunities through in-house and external training
- To follow and enact CSG Group H&S Policies
- To plan efficient & cost-effective vehicle scheduling & routing of collections to maximise utilisation
- To plan efficient driver/operative resources for allocated areas.
- Complete all necessary paperwork for collections both in paper form and online
- To work with the CPC Holder to ensure full transport compliance is achieved, including vehicle maintenance and drivers hours.
- To work with regional administration to ensure smooth transport administration is delivered.
- Provide a high level of customer service to external & internal customers
- Work with the other managers in the business to service their transport requirements
- Ensure all training requirements for drivers are up to date
- Required to be part of an on-call rota.
- Commitment to compliance with CSG’s Health & Safety standards
- Strong organisational skills & attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Competent in the use of computer systems
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment
- Experience of working in a transport office
- Experience of working in the waste sector
- Knowledge of ADR and transport requirements of Dangerous Goods
- Familiarity with Salesforce or Field Service or similar work planning systems
- Holder of CPC Qualification or willingness to gain this
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its workplaces.
If you think that you’re the person for this role, apply today!
CSG takes the security of your data seriously. To find out how we process your data for recruitment purposes, please read our recruitment privacy notice.