Maintenance & Repair Engineer - Bristol
Salary: Up to £40,000
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: 48 hours
Would you like to be part of the CSG team? We’re a £100m waste company, independently owned and with a strong family business ethos. We offer a range of employee benefits and have a strong tradition of helping to develop the careers of those who help us shine. Our guiding principle is “It’s all about the people” and many of our 550 workers have been with us for decades. If you are looking for a chance to make your mark in an environment that rewards hard work and values loyalty, you’ll find CSG is a great place to be.
Benefits of an Engineer:
· Eligible for Company annual bonus scheme
· Aviva pension scheme
· Healthcare Cash Plan which covers you for a variety of treatments, as well as, offering exclusive offers/vouchers e.g., restaurant vouchers, and cashback deals
· Further development opportunities through in-house and external training
· Time and a half overtime rate, double time for Sunday and Bank Holiday working
· Subsistence allowance
· Standby payments
· Deliver maintenance and repair service to CSG customers.
· Diagnose, problem-solve and quote for repairs.
· Provide installation and refurbishment service of pump stations, treatment plants and interceptors.
· Maintain and update maintenance reports.
· Comply with Group H&S policies and behaviours.
· Demonstrate CSG management performance behaviours.
· Positive attitude and good customer service
· Good problem-solving and communication skills
· Qualifications and/or experience in engineering
· Knowledge of sewage treatment plant and pumping stations desirable but not essential
· Full UK driving licence
· Able to work alone and within a larger team
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its workplaces.
If you think that you’re the person for this role, apply today!
CSG takes the security of your data seriously. To find out how we process your data for recruitment purposes, please read our recruitment privacy notice.