HGV Class 2 Driver - Cricklade
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Location: Cricklade
- Closing date: 31 July 2019
HGV Driver Class 2, Cricklade, £12.02 per hour
Guaranteed Minimum 40 hours per week (After 48 hours Overtime paid)
Rota Payments made for Standbys (discussed once in position)
Would you like to be part of the CSG team? We’re a national waste company, independently-owned and with a strong family business ethos. We offer a range of employee benefits and have a strong tradition of helping to develop the careers of those who help us shine. Our guiding principle is “It’s all about the people” and many of our almost 500 workers have been with us for decades. If you’re looking for a chance to make your mark in an environment that rewards hard work and values loyalty, you’ll find CSG is a great place to be.
What will I be doing?
- Collection of domestic sewage from households with a cesspit or septic tank & treatment plants
- Use on-site equipment as instructed with due regard to manual handling techniques for heavier objects.
- Working in all weathers all year round alone.
- Attending emergency call outs when required as part of a rota.
- Completion of all driver related paperwork accurately and submitted on time.
- Compliance with the Group’s Health and Safety policy and behaviours.
- Deal with Customers in a manner that retains their loyalty to the Company and delivers an outstanding service.
We are looking for somebody who is enthusiastic and committed to delivering the best possible service to our customers.
- HGV Licence( Class 2 Minimum)
- Digi-card, and current CPC qualification
- Experience as a HGV driver (Tanker Experience Preferable)
Please send your CV and brief covering letter to make your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its work places.
CSG takes the security of your data seriously. To find out how we process your data for recruitment purposes, please read our recruitment privacy notice.