HGV Class 2 ADR Driver - Aylesford
HGV Class 2 ADR Driver
Location: Rochester, Kent (ME3)
Salary: Up to £36,000
Role Type: Full-time, permanent
Hours: 40 hours
Cleansing Service Group is a leading and award-winning force within the waste management sector.
The Groups’ head office is based near Fareham, Hampshire and operates from 28 sites nationally. Steeped in heritage CSG has grown to become the second largest privately owned waste management company in the UK. A fantastic opportunity has arisen as HGV Class 2 Driver within the Industrial Services Team based in Rochester.
Benefits of a CSG HGV Driver:
- Eligible for Company annual bonus scheme
- Aviva pension scheme
- Life assurance (for pension scheme members)
- Healthcare Cash Plan which covers you for a variety of treatments, as well as, offering exclusive offers/vouchers e.g., restaurant vouchers, and cashback deals
- Further development opportunities through in-house and external training
- Overtime Available
- ADR payment
- Collection of industrial waste.
- Drive and operate Company vehicles and equipment in a professional, safe and legal manner.
- Ensure compliance with the Group’s Health and Safety policy and behaviours.
- Deal with Customers in a manner that retains their loyalty to the Company and delivers an outstanding service.
- Ensure that all driver related paperwork is completed accurately and submitted on time.
- Raise any issues, problems or concerns with your Line Manager at the earliest opportunity.
- A HGV Class 2 Licence
- A valid ADR licence
- Experience driving HGV preferred
- Possession of a digi-card
- Current CPC qualification
- A flexible approach to the role will also be essential.
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its workplaces.
If you think that you’re the person for this role, apply today!
CSG takes the security of your data seriously. To find out how we process your data for recruitment purposes, please read our recruitment privacy notice.