Tank Cleaning Operative - Sandycroft
Job Title: Tank Cleaning Operative
Location: Based in Sandycroft to work Nationally
Basic Salary: £13.60 per hour based on experience
Hours:40 hours per week (plus overtime) potential earnings of up to £50,000 per annum.
Roll Type: Full-time – Permanent
Reporting to: Operations Manager
This role requires flexibility within your shift pattern as it includes travel around the UK, overtime, including weekend and night work, however, has the potential earnings of up to £50,000 per annum due to the supplements received for these periods.
Willacy Oil is part of Cleansing service Group, award-winning force within the waste management sector. Willacy Oil Services provide specialist tank cleaning services to oil refinery and the petrochemical industry.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen as an operative to provide specialist cleaning services for crude oil tanks, automatic tank cleaning, lagoon and pit cleaning, and specialist secondary processing services.
Benefits of a CSG
- Eligible for Company annual bonus scheme
- Aviva pension scheme
- Life assurance (for pension scheme members)
- Healthcare Cash Plan which covers you for a variety of treatments, as well as, offering exclusive offers/vouchers e.g., restaurant vouchers, and cashback deals
- Further development opportunities through in-house and external training
The main duties of the role will include:
- Carry out activities required for the project/contract allocated.
- To carry out all work in accordance with the customer’s site requirements and regulations and Willacy Oil Services procedures, policies and expectations.
- To operate all equipment in a safe, effective and efficient manner.
- To perform the work allocated in an efficient and effective manner in accordance with health, safety, environmental and security requirements.
- Work may include confined space entry and operating specialist machinery
- Experience of industrial cleaning and/or tank cleaning is desirable
- Good working knowledge of cleaning systems, pumps, efficient site layouts and basic maintenance
- Working knowledge of sludge management techniques and equipment such as centrifuges
- Must be prepared to work around the UK and possibly overseas is required
- Past experience as an IS operator ideally
- Capability to cooperate with others in groups, to work in collaboration as a team for a common goal.
- Ability to implement changes to work. Flexibility to assume changes in the working tasks as well as in the technological skills.
- Provide a service to the external and internal client to satisfy expectations or exceed them.
- Capability to lead and motivate others into action
- Valid UK driving licence
- CCNSG Safety Passport
- Water Jetting Association Certification
- Confined Space
- Breathing Apparatus
- Mobile plant operator
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its workplaces.
If you think that you’re the person for this role, apply today!
CSG takes the security of your data seriously. To find out how we process your data for recruitment purposes, please read our recruitment privacy notice.