In response to the current COVID-19 situation, we would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that CSG has taken every precautionary measure to ensure that we can continue offering the same high-quality service, whilst keeping our employees, customers, suppliers and the general public safe.
We are following the guidance and advice issued by the UK Government, Department for Health and Safety (DHS), and Public Health England (PHE).
We are kindly asking for your help to reduce the risk of the virus spreading and for your understanding during these uncertain times.
General Prevention Measures for all CSG employees:
- All CSG employees will adopt the principles of thorough hand washing at all times.
- All CSG employees should make use of the anti-bac gels where available.
- All CSG employees will avoid handshakes, hugs or other greeting signals. We apologise but this is due to the current situation.
- All CSG employees will practice good cough and sneeze etiquette; Use a tissue to cover the nose and mouth, dispose of the used tissue and thoroughly wash hands.
- PHE recommends avoiding direct or close contact (closer than 2 metres)
Below we have outlined a procedure which lets the CSG operative maintain minimal contact with your employees and we kindly request you adhere to this procedure.
Sewage Collections and Engineer Visits:
- When the CSG operative arrives at your property they will attempt to call you and confirm that they are on-site to carry out your job and explain that we are operating a reduced contact service.
- Our operative will complete your clearance or service in line with normal practice but avoiding any contact with you or other residents. The CSG Operative will maintain a 2-metre distance to you or anyone else present on the property.
- You will not be required to sign our PDA, the operator will do this on your behalf.
- When your job is complete, confirmation of this and your invoice (if applicable) will be sent to you via email.
If you have additional questions feel free to contact email@example.com or call 0800 975 0835
Despite the situation, our goal is to remain fully operational and offer uninterrupted service to our customers. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time.