In response to the current COVID-19 situation, we would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that CSG has taken every precautionary measure to ensure that we can continue offering the same high-quality service, whilst keeping our employees, customers, suppliers and the general public safe.
We are following the guidance and advice issued by the UK Government, Department for Health and Safety (DHS), and Public Health England (PHE).
We are kindly asking for your help to reduce the risk of the virus spreading and for your understanding during these uncertain times.
General Prevention Measures for all CSG employees:
- All CSG employees will adopt the principles of thorough hand washing at all times.
- All CSG employees should make use of the anti-bac gels where available.
- All CSG employees will avoid handshakes, hugs or other greeting signals. We apologise but this is due to the current situation.
- All CSG employees will practice good cough and sneeze etiquette; Use a tissue to cover the nose and mouth, dispose of the used tissue and thoroughly wash hands.
- PHE recommends avoiding direct or close contact (closer than 2 metres)
Below we have outlined a procedure which lets the CSG operative maintain minimal contact with your employees and we kindly request your employees follow the same procedure.
Tanker Liquid Waste Collections:
- The CSG operative will arrive at your site and sign in as normal keeping a distance of 2 metres from your employees. The operative will follow all Health & Safety requirements and your COVID-19 procedures.
- The CSG operative will position the vehicle and set up for loading keeping a distance of 2 metres from any of your employees
- The CSG operative will, if using barriers or a coned area, ensure this safe working area keeps your staff at least 2 metres away.
- If there is any waiting time /demurrage at your site our driver will wait in the vehicle cab.
- Our liquid tanker vehicles use a PDA paperless system, at this time our driver would sign on behalf of the customer with the initials ‘CV’ and where possible will take a picture of the completed work on the PDA.
- As our operative is a visitor at your sites, under H&S requirements, we kindly ask that they will be given access to basic welfare facilities including toilets and hand washing.
If you have additional questions feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 011 6600
Despite the situation, our goal is to remain fully operational and offer uninterrupted service to our customers. We thank you for your cooperation and understanding during this time.