CSG Now Offer CPC Training
30 June 2011 by Dan Gailer
Have you thought about your CPC training yet?
HGV drivers are required by the DSA to complete 35 hours Certificate of Professional Competence training by September 2014, and 35 hours of periodic training every 5 years thereafter. Cleansing Service Group are now offering specialist CPC training courses to get your qualification underway.
- Our extensive HGV experience allows us to provide a specialist touch not found in your average training company.
- Our driver trainers are talented and passionate CSG employees who use our modern fleet equipment every day.
- Courses designed and run by drivers for drivers.
- High spec training facilities in Hampshire, East Sussex, Dorset and the Midlands.
- CSG will take care of all administration from registration to uploading training hours onto the DSA database.
- Variety of courses being run in 2011 at just £75+VAT per delegate.
- We offer Saturday sessions to fit in with your existing work commitments.
- Training module details:
Module 1: Application of Regulations
- Conditions of holding licence.
- ‘O’ licence requirements.
- Defects and defect reporting.
- First user and walk around checks.
- Drivers hours , rules and regulations.
- Tachographs and recording data.
- Working time directive.
- Enforcement agencies and their powers.
Module 2: Defensive and Fuel efficient driving
(3.5 hours classroom, 3.5 hours in vehicle training)
- Walk around checks and defect reporting.
- Presentation and appearance of vehicle.
- Impact of driving standards on environment and company image.
- Safety of themselves, passengers and other road users.
- Importance of physical and mental ability and health.
- Understanding criminality and illegal trafficking.
- Handling emergency situations
- Customer service and its importance to a business.
- Effective communication.
For further information please call us on 0800 011 6600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org