Trainee Assistant Manager - Plymouth
- Trainee Assistant Manager
- Plymouth Region
- Closing date: 12 April 2019
Trainee Assistant Manager, Saltash (nr Plymouth), Competitive Salary, 40 hours per week
Would you like to be part of the successful CSG team? We’re a waste company with a £75m pa turnover, independently-owned and with a strong family business ethos. We offer a range of employee benefits and have a strong tradition of helping to develop the careers of those who help us shine. Our guiding principle is “It’s all about the people” and many of our almost 500 workers have been with us for decades. If you’re looking for a chance to make your mark in an environment that rewards hard work and values loyalty, you’ll find CSG is a great place to be.
What will I be doing?
- Involved in all aspects of managing a treatment plant for industrial waste.
- Assessing incoming waste and ensuring that all records are complete and updated.
- Ensuring compliance with the discharge consent for the site by monitoring and recording effluent quality data.
- Assisting our Site Manager in improving standards and maintaining site housekeeping.
- Developing and improving our site activities, processes and procedures.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who has a desire to learn and aspirations to progress within a career in the waste management industry. You must be qualified, preferably to degree level, but as a minimum HNC/HND or equivalent in a subject with a chemistry basis. You must also have excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and have the ability to effectively manage your time and workload. Experience of working within a waste management environment would be advantageous.
If you’d like to apply your skills to this role (and see how they develop), we’d love to hear from you. We’ve been an Investor In People since 2010 and we’re a leading brand in a growth industry.
Please send your CV and brief covering letter to make your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its work places.
CSG takes the security of your data seriously. To find out how we process your data for recruitment purposes, please read our recruitment privacy notice.