Sales Executive - Chester
- Sales Executive
- Chester Region
- Closing date: 30 May 2019
Sales Executive, £17,100, Sandycroft, Chester, 40 hours per week
Start Date: 1st June 2019
Would you like to be part of the CSG team? We’re a £75m waste company, independently-owned and with a strong family business ethos. We offer a range of employee benefits and have a strong tradition of helping to develop the careers of those who help us shine. Our guiding principle is “It’s all about the people” and many of our 500 workers have been with us for decades. If you’re looking for a chance to make your mark in an environment that rewards hard work and values loyalty, you’ll find CSG is a great place to be.
The main duties of the role will include:
- To support the Oil Monster Manager and designated waste oil collection driver to head, plan and implement the waste oil collection sales growth strategy.
- To grow and develop new customer base in areas of low penetration with a data set of leads.
- To ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are maintained
- To develop and maintain existing customer base with a data set of accounts.
- To comply with Group H&S policies and behaviours.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is looking to learn and develop their career within Sales. Experience of working within a proactive sales role is essential for this role.
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not necessary but the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the knowledge and skills associated with selling is required
- Experience of working in a fast paced customer service environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including an ability to effectively deal with telephone and email enquiries
- Maintains and inspires a results-driven approach, focuses on results and critical performance indicators
- Identifies opportunities and is pro-active in putting forward ideas and potential solutions
- Shows by a range of verbal and non-verbal signals that the information being received is understood
- Good IT skills with experience of using MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective organisational skills
- Evidence of ability to work co-operatively with others to meet tight deadlines
Please send your CV and brief covering letter to make your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its work places.
CSG takes the security of your data seriously. To find out how we process your data for recruitment purposes, please read our recruitment privacy notice.
For more information about the company please visit our website: www.csg.co.uk