IT Systems Support Engineer - Fareham
- IT Systems Support Engineer
- Fareham Region
- Closing date: 31 January 2019
IT Systems Support Engineer – Server – Office 365. Fareham, Competitive Salary Package, 35 hours per week (Occasional out of hours work required)
CSG is a well-established and successful Waste Management Group based in Fareham, Hampshire and due to continued growth, we are now looking for an experienced IT Support Specialist to join our small in-house IT team.
What will I be doing?
We are looking for someone who is technically strong with Windows Server builds and maintenance, Office 365/SharePoint and networking to assist with exciting BAU Support, new implementations and project work.
Although based at our Head Office, we have a national presence with sites the length and breadth of the country. Travel to various Group locations will be required as necessary.
You will be an experienced and confident individual providing in-house technical expertise across the Group; responsible for supporting, maintaining and upgrading existing servers and systems alongside the usual day-to-day IT helpdesk duties.
The role will suit a self-motivated individual with a broad range of experience; perhaps someone looking to get out of the hectic, fast-paced world of field support and instead focus on the needs and requirements of a single company.
If you are looking to utilise your technical skill set to its fullest and have a stake in the future of this expanding business, then this position will provide you with the environment to do so and take an active role in shaping CSG’s IT landscape.
- Computer related Degree/Diploma/Microsoft Certification or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of server / desktop support experience
- Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016, including DNS, DHCP & WINS
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows 7
- Microsoft Office 365 Migrations and Administration (Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint)
- SharePoint Online design and set-up
- Microsoft Productivity Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good customer service skills and ability to work on own initiative
- Understands the importance of documentation
- Sound backup and system security practises
- Experience leading roll-outs, migrations and upgrades
- VMware / Hyper V virtualisation
- Experience of supporting Hosted Telephony Platforms (MITEL)
- Experience of supporting and configuring mobile devices (Android and PDA)
- Cloud based technologies (Azure/AWS)
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Salesforce CRM
Please send your CV and brief covering letter to make your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its work places.
CSG takes the security of your data seriously. To find out how we process your data for recruitment purposes, please read our recruitment privacy notice.