Installations Co-ordinator (Temp to Perm) - South East
- Installations Co-ordinator (Temp to Perm)
- South East Region
- Closing date: 10 June 2019
Administrative Assistant, £20,000, Fareham, 35 hours per week – (Temp to Perm)
Due to growth of the business an exciting, challenging but rewarding role has become available within the installation department. Currently we have a groundwork civils team travelling the south of England installing off mains drainage systems to domestic and commercial customers.
To manage the day to day administration of the department which includes but not limited to:
Taking and making phone calls to customers
Sourcing suppliers and ordering materials
Keeping up to date spreadsheets on Purchase orders, customer enquiries etc
Raising and confirming work tickets on our own system
Supporting the surveyors (currently 2) with managing their diaries
Passing invoices for materials and updating the purchase order spreadsheet
This role requires attention to detail and you must have strong administration experience and be IT literate.
- Formal qualifications to a minimum GCSE level
- Previous experience delivering a wide range of administration functions would be advantageous
- Computer literate to include use of Microsoft office programmes
- Competence and aptitude to work as part of team in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation and with external customers
Please send your CV and brief covering letter to make your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its work places.
CSG takes the security of your data seriously. To find out how we process your data for recruitment purposes, please read our recruitment privacy notice.