HGV Driver - Middlesbrough
- HGV Driver
- Middlesbrough Region
- Closing date: 25 January 2019
HGV Driver, Middlesbrough, Competitive Pay, 40 hours per week, plus overtime
Cleansing Service Group is a leading and award winning force within the waste management sector.
The role also comes with excellent benefits which include company pension, life assurance (for pension scheme members) healthcare cash plan, childcare vouchers and company bonus scheme (non-contractual).
As part of the role you will form part of a call out rota and will receive payment for each week that you are on standby.
What will I be doing?
- Collecting industrial waste.
- Forecourt servicing.
- Collecting domestic sewage from households with a cesspit or septic tank.
- Attending emergency call outs when required.
- Delivering outstanding customer service.
What will I need?
- HGV Class 2 Licence
- Current CPC qualification
- Possession of an ADR licence is desirable but not essential.
- Previous tanker driving experience is desirable.
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its work places.
If you think that you’re the person for this role, apply today!
CSG takes the security of your data seriously. To find out how we process your data for recruitment purposes, please read our recruitment privacy notice.