HGV Driver - Cadishead
- HGV Driver
- Location: Cadishead
- Closing date: 30 June 2019
HGV Driver, Cadishead, £11.68 per hour, 40 hours per week, plus overtime
Cleansing Service Group is a leading and award winning force within the waste management sector.
The Groups’ head office is based near Fareham, Hampshire and operates from 28 sites nationally. Steeped in heritage CSG has grown to become the second largest privately owned waste management company in the UK.
The role also comes with excellent benefits which include company pension, life assurance (for pension scheme members) healthcare cash plan, childcare vouchers and company bonus scheme (non-contractual).
Duties of the role include:
- Collecting industrial waste.
- Forecourt servicing.
- Collecting domestic sewage from households with a cesspit or septic tank.
- Attending emergency call outs when required.
- Delivering outstanding customer service.
- A HGV class 2 licence
- Possession of a digi-card
- Current CPC qualification
- Previous tanker experience is essential.
- A flexible approach must be required as nights out will be fairly frequent.
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its work places.
If you think that you’re the person for this role, apply today!