HGV Class 2 Oil Collection Driver – Start Date: 1st June 2019 - South East
- HGV Class 2 Oil Collection Driver – Start Date: 1st June 2019
- South East Region
- Closing date: 02 June 2019
Would you like to be part of the CSG team? We’re a £75m waste company, independently-owned and with a strong family business ethos. We offer a range of employee benefits and have a strong tradition of helping to develop the careers of those who help us shine. Our guiding principle is “It’s all about the people” and many of our 500 workers have been with us for decades. If you’re looking for a chance to make your mark in an environment that rewards hard work and values loyalty, you’ll find CSG is a great place to be.
The main duties of the role will include:
- The collection of waste oil from local garages and car servicing chains within the region with leads and routes coming from a central call centre.
- The driver will also be responsible for building on the current collection round to help expand the growth of our business
- Maintaining existing customer base through exemplary customer service.
- Cash and cheque handling
- A flexible approach towards to the role
- A HGV class 2 licence
- Previous tanker experience is ideal but not essential
- Possession of a digi-card is essential for the role
Please send your CV and brief covering letter to make your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its work places.
CSG takes the security of your data seriously. To find out how we process your data for recruitment purposes, please read our recruitment privacy notice.
For more information about the company please visit our website: www.csg.co.uk