HGV Class 2 Oil Collection Driver - South East
- HGV Class 2 Oil Collection Driver
- Location: South East
- Closing date: 29 August 2019
HGV Class 2 Oil Collection Driver, Cambridge, 40 hours per week
Would you like to be part of the CSG team? We’re a £75m waste company, independently-owned and with a strong family business ethos. We offer a range of employee benefits and have a strong tradition of helping to develop the careers of those who help us shine. Our guiding principle is “It’s all about the people” and many of our 500 workers have been with us for decades. If you’re looking for a chance to make your mark in an environment that rewards hard work and values loyalty, you’ll find CSG is a great place to be.
The basic annual salary for an experienced driver is £21,115 per annum.
The main duties of the role will include:
- The collection of waste oil from local garages and car servicing chains within the region with leads and routes coming from a central call centre.
- The driver will also be responsible for building on the current collection round to help expand the growth of our business
- Maintaining existing customer base through exemplary customer service.
- Cash and cheque handling
- A flexible approach towards to the role
- A HGV class 2 licence
- Previous tanker experience is ideal but not essential
- Possession of a digi-card is essential for the role
- A valid ADR would also be desirable but is not essential as full training will be provided if necessary.
Excellent company pension scheme
Healthcare cash plan
Non contractual bonus scheme
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its work places.