HGV Class 1 Driver - Sheffield
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Location: Sheffield
- Closing date: 05 October 2021
HGV Class 1 Driver, Sheffield, £35,000 per annum average earnings inclusive of overtime, guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week. Excellent benefits, please see below.
Our pay is very competitive. Guaranteed minimum of 40 hrs per week, with £200 per week on a rota’d stand-by and call out supplement to cover travel from home to the depot on an emergency. Overtime rates are time and half and double time paid, including minimum paid hours on Saturday and Sunday. In addition, you will be eligible to take part in the Company’s annual bonus scheme, our Employee of the month scheme and take advantage of our drivers’ sales referral scheme to claim cash bonuses.
We use the latest Scania and DAF tankers in our fleet and support our people with excellent benefits which include on-going professional training, a medical cash plan scheme, a good personal pension scheme and life assurance.
What will I be doing?
- Visiting our commercial customer premises, collecting industrial waste.
- Operating our tankers and curtain sided vehicles with skill and necessary safety awareness.
- Forming part of our on-call rota, completing out of hours emergency work when required.
- Working together with our transport depot to ensure excellent service is delivered to our long serving customers.
We are looking for somebody who is enthusiastic and committed to delivering the best possible service to our customers.
What will I need?
- A HGV class 1 licence
- Possession of a digi-card
- Current CPC qualification
- A valid ADR licence
- A flexible approach to the role will also be essential.
- A flexible approach must be required as nights out will be fairly frequent.
- Previous tanker experience essential.
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its work places.
If you think that you can achieve and fulfil the above requirements please apply.
CSG takes the security of your data seriously. To find out how we process your data for recruitment purposes, please read our recruitment privacy notice.