HGV Class 1 Driver - Saltash
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- Saltash Region
- Closing date: 30 May 2019
HGV Class 1 Driver, £11.98 per hour
40 hours per week, plus overtime
CSG is a family owned, nationwide award winning waste management company specialising in the transport and disposal of both hazardous and non-hazardous waste.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HGV Driver to join this national, award winning company, based at our Saltash depot.
As part of the role you will form part of a call out rota and will receive £180 for each week that you are on standby plus 1.5 x basic salary for all hours worked whilst on call out or 2 x basic salary for all night work (midnight – 6am).
- Collection of industrial waste and domestic sewage from households with a cesspit or septic tank.
- Drive and operate Company vehicles and equipment in a professional, safe and legal manner.
- Ensure compliance with the Group’s Health and Safety policy and behaviours.
- Deal with Customers in a manner that retains their loyalty to the Company and delivers an outstanding service.
- Ensure that all driver related paperwork is completed accurately and submitted on time.
- Raise any issues, problems or concerns with your Line Manager at the earliest opportunity.
- A HGV class 1 licence
- Possession of a Digi-card
- Current CPC qualification
- A valid ADR would also be desirable but is not essential as full training will be provided if necessary.
- A flexible approach to the role will also be essential as you will form part of a call-out rota.
- Previous tanker experience is desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided.
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its work places.
If you think that you can achieve and fulfil the above requirements please apply.
The role also comes with excellent benefits which includes 30 days annual holiday (inclusive of bank holidays), a company pension, life assurance (for pension scheme members) healthcare cash plan, childcare vouchers, company bonus scheme, annual CPC training.