HGV Apprentice Driver - Coventry
- HGV Apprentice Driver
- Location: Coventry
- Closing date: 31 July 2019
HGV Apprentice Driver, Coventry, £8.21 per hour, 48 hours per week
Cleansing Service Group is a leading and award winning force within the waste management sector.
The Groups’ head office is based near Fareham, Hampshire and operates from 28 sites nationally. Steeped in heritage CSG has grown to become the second largest privately owned waste management company in the UK. A fantastic opportunity has arisen as a HGV Apprentice Driver in Coventry.
The role also comes with excellent benefits which include company pension, life assurance (for pension scheme members) healthcare cash plan, childcare vouchers and company bonus scheme (non-contractual).
What will I be doing?
- Undertaking the necessary training programme on Sewage, Industrial and Forecourts, to ensure competency.
- Demonstrating satisfactory skills development throughout the training programme.
- Undertaking HGV driver training at the required stage within the training programme.
- Operating waste management equipment in a professional and legal manner.
- Achieving required standards of performance in regard to jobs per days, cleanliness of operations.
- Delivering excellent customer service.
- Ensuring all activities are carried out in a safe and legal manner.
What will I need?
- Driving Licence
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience of providing a service to customers.
- A desire to work as part of a team and to work hard towards building a career.
- Exposure to manual work and lifting.
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its work places.
If you think that you’re the person for this role, apply today!
CSG takes the security of your data seriously. To find out how we process your data for recruitment purposes, please read our recruitment privacy notice.