Customer Service Executive - Cadishead
- Customer Service Executive
- Cadishead Region
- Closing date: 21 March 2019
Customer Service Executive, Cadishead (nr Manchester), Competitive Salary, 40 hours per week
Would you like to be part of the CSG team? We’re a £75m waste company, independently-owned and with a strong family business ethos. We offer a range of employee benefits and have a strong tradition of helping to develop the careers of those who help us shine. Our guiding principle is “It’s all about the people” and many of our almost 500 workers have been with us for decades. If you’re looking for a chance to make your mark in an environment that rewards hard work and values loyalty, you’ll find CSG is a great place to be.
What will I be doing?
- Updating our in-house database and operating systems with all relevant data.
- Responding to all customer enquiries by phone or email.
- Generating quotes for potential customers and following through the order process.
- Working together with Finance to resolve invoice queries in a timely manner.
- Supporting the team with ‘month end’ tasks within the required deadlines.
- Working collaboratively with all areas of the business to ensure the best service is delivered to our customers.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is looking to learn and develop their career within Sales. Experience within a customer service or administration environment is essential for the role. You must also have excellent communication skills as well as excellent IT skills and have the ability to effectively manage your time and workload in order to deliver the best service to our customers.
If you’d like to apply your skills to this role (and see how they develop), we’d love to hear from you. We’ve been an Investor In People since 2010 and we’re a leading brand in a growth industry. Who knows where we can take each other? Well, neither of us will if you don’t take the next step!
Please send your CV and brief covering letter to make your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its work places.
CSG takes the security of your data seriously. To find out how we process your data for recruitment purposes, please read our recruitment privacy notice.