Customer Service Coordinator - Fareham
- Customer Service Coordinator
- Location: Fareham
- Closing date: 31 July 2019
Customer Service Coordinator, Fareham, £19,000 per annum*, 40 hours per week
Would you like to be part of the CSG team? We’re a £75m waste company, independently-owned and with a strong family business ethos. We offer a range of employee benefits and have a strong tradition of helping to develop the careers of those who help us shine. Our guiding principle is “It’s all about the people” and many of our almost 500 workers have been with us for decades. If you’re looking for a chance to make your mark in an environment that rewards hard work and values loyalty, you’ll find CSG is a great place to be.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To provide operational and administrative support to the National Accounts contracts
Ensure compliance with the Group’s Health and Safety policy and behaviours
Demonstrate CSG performance behaviour
To provide administrative support to the National Accounts contracts
- Provide operational and administrative support to the National Accounts contracts on all aspects which include day to day administration tasks
- Answering inbound calls in a professional manner
- Managing National Accounts email inbox
- Generating quotes and following them through to order stage
- Purchase invoices actioned efficiently
- Liaise with the Accounts department to resolve invoice queries and non-payments
- Raise appropriate paperwork for all National Accounts
- Continuously monitor and update National Accounts contracts in reference to contract expiries and price reviews
- Provide administrative support on ad hoc tasks as requested
- Ensure confidentiality within all tasks
- Assist with the completion of all the relevant tasks for end of month
- Effectively coordinate with all sections of the business to meet tasks, deadlines and agreed customers SLAs & KPIs
- Ensure administrative support is professionally provided to all sections of the business and to assist with the coordination of other depots
- Take ownership of customer orders and distribute to relevant sections of the business
Compliance with the Group’s H&S policy and behaviours.
- To take care of your own health & safety and that of the people who may be affected by what you do in accordance with the requirements of the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- To work in accordance with the Groups health & safety policy and procedures
- To co-operate with others on health & safety, including not interfering with, or misusing, anything provided for health, safety or welfare
- To attend departmental communication meetings and raise health & safety concerns at the earliest stage
- To carry out assigned tasks and duties in a safe manner and in accordance with measures set out in risk assessments & method statements to ensure a safe system of work at all times
- To reports incidents, near-misses and defective equipment to your line manager at the earliest stage
- To obtain and uses the correct tools, equipment & personal protective equipment specified for each task, only operating tools & equipment which you are authorised to use in accordance with training & instruction you have received
- Contribute to health & safety reviews and inspections
- To ensure you participate in a positive health & safety culture at all times
Demonstrate CSG performance behaviours
- Demonstrate and provide the highest levels of service and professionalism to internal and external customer
- Be proactive and adopt a focused approach to all your activities.
- Communicate clearly at all levels within the business.
- Proactively manage your time and activities to ensure high level of efficiency and output.
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody who is looking to learn and develop their career within Customer Service. Experience within a customer service and administration is essential for this role. You must also have excellent communication skills and have the ability to effectively manage your time and workload in order to deliver the best service to our customers.
If you’d like to apply your skills to this role (and see how they develop), we’d love to hear from you. We’ve been an Investor In People since 2010 and we’re a leading brand in a growth industry.
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its work places.
CSG takes the security of your data seriously. To find out how we process your data for recruitment purposes, please read our recruitment privacy notice.