Business Development Executive - Fareham
Location: Whiteley, Fareham
Salary £27,500+ (based on experience) plus company bonus scheme
Role Type: Permanent, Full-time
Hours: 40 hours
Would you like to be part of the CSG team? We’re a £100m waste company, independently owned and with a strong family business ethos. We offer a range of employee benefits and have a strong tradition of helping to develop the careers of those who help us shine. Our guiding principle is “It’s all about the people” and many of our 550 workers have been with us for decades. If you are looking for a chance to make your mark in an environment that rewards hard work and values loyalty, you’ll find CSG is a great place to be.
Benefits of a CSG employee:
- Eligible for Company annual bonus scheme
- Aviva pension scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan which covers you for a variety of treatments, as well as, offering exclusive offers/vouchers e.g., restaurant vouchers, and cashback deals
- Further development opportunities through in-house and external training
- To generate new business sales within the commercial sewage sector in line with group expectations
- To identify new commercial business sales leads for sewage tankering, maintenance and repair of sewage systems and installations of new systems
- To contact potential new customers predominantly via telephone, some virtual video meetings and face to face meetings maybe required
- To achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets in line with group expectations
- To work collaboratively with telesales and marketing departments to identify new sectors/regions to prospect
- Comply with Group H&S policies and behaviours.
- Demonstrate CSG management performance behaviours.
- Positive, pro-active attitude and excellent customer service
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to pro-actively manage own time to maximise efficiency and success
- Ability to work independently and effectively to targets
- Good IT skills with experience in CRM, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Maintains and inspires a results driven approach with high emphasis on new business prospecting
- 2 years experience in a telesales / cold calling environment essential
- Full UK driving licence
- Able to work alone and within a larger team
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its workplaces.
If you think that you’re the person for this role, apply today!
CSG takes the security of your data seriously. To find out how we process your data for recruitment purposes, please read our recruitment privacy notice.