Apprentice HGV Driver, Aylesford - Aylesford
- Apprentice HGV Driver, Aylesford
- Aylesford Region
- Closing date: 17 June 2019
HGV Apprentice Driver, Aylesford, £17,915 per annum, 48 hours per week, flexibility required
CSG is a nationwide award winning waste management company specialising in the transport and disposal of both hazardous and non-hazardous waste. A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a HGV Apprentice Driver to join this national, award winning company.
This is an exciting time to join our team; we are currently expanding due to our strong standing within the industry and excellent reputation for the quality.
- Operate waste management equipment (pipes, inlet/outlet valves, pumps, H&S equipment etc) in a professional and legal manner.
- Use on-site equipment as instructed with due regard to manual handling techniques for heavier objects.
- Be aware of, understand and achieve required standards of performance in regard to jobs per days, cleanliness of operations and customer service levels.
- Deal with Customers in a manner that retains their loyalty to the Company.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe manner that does not negatively impact human health, the environment or public amenity.
- Undertake the necessary training programme to ensure competency
- Demonstrate satisfactory skills development throughout the training course
- Be ready to undertake HGV driver training at the required stage within the training programme
- Driving Licence
- Good general level of education to GCSE standard.
- Experience of providing a service to customers.
- A desire to work as part of a team and to work hard towards building a career.
- Exposure to manual work and lifting.
The role also comes with excellent benefits which include company pension, life assurance (for pension scheme members) healthcare cash plan, childcare vouchers and company bonus scheme.
CSG is an equal opportunities employer with a commitment to the practice of equal opportunity without prejudice or discrimination in all of its work places.
If you think that you can achieve and fulfil the above requirements please apply.