Technical Sales Manager - South of England
- Technical Sales Manager
- South of England Region
- Closing date: 31 May 2019
Technical Sales Manager, Botley, Competitive Salary, 40 hours per week
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- To generate new business sales within specified region in line with Group expectations.
- To account manage current customers allocated to yourself, within specified region in line with
- Group expectations.
- To achieve monthly sales targets by incremental revenue generation.
- To use commercial expertise to research and develop markets with specified region.
- To work collaboratively with the Marketing, Telesales and tendering teams.
- To develop a sales strategy specific to the region which ensure sustainable business growth.
- Comply with Group H&S policies and behaviours.
- Demonstrate CSG performance behaviours.
To generate new business sales
- Develop new business relationships and generate income for the Group in line with an annual target of invoiced revenue.
- Present CSG services to all potential clients through direct communication face to face, telephone calls and email.
- Contact, meet and close customer needs by building own portfolio of clients.
To efficiently account manage current Group customers
- Develop business relationships and ensure continuous income for the Group in line with an annual target of invoiced revenue from current Group customers.
- Present all CSG services to all current clients through direct communication face to face, telephone calls and email.
- Ensure regular contact with all current customers, offering high levels of customer service to meet their needs.
To achieve monthly sales targets by incremental revenue generation.
- Exceed monthly sales targets of new business sales.
- Proactively build a solid deliverable pipeline of new and growth business.
- Apply own regional strategy to hit targets and develop sustainable growth.
Use commercial expertise to research and develop new markets within region.
- Use a full range of methods to understand the waste management sectors within specified region.
- Fully research potential clients to ensure CSG solutions are tailored to customer needs.
- Use commercial awareness to present new initiatives and open new markets.
Work collaboratively with the Marketing, Telesales and Tendering teams.
- Ensure effective communication flows between tendering, telesales and marketing teams.
- Act on all leads and customer information as supplied by telesales/marketing/tendering teams.
- Ensure individual market research undertaken is shared with tendering, telesales and marketing teams.
- Ensure all sales administration is completed and submitted in line with deadlines.
- Ensure all customer activity is logged on the CRM package, including all interaction, calls, emails, meetings, opportunities, quotes and complaints.
Develop a sales strategy specific to the region.
- Take ownership of sales development through creating an annual sales strategy.
- Ensure annual sales strategy is submitted to the Group Development Manager by the agreed deadline.
- Ensure the sales strategy is fully reasoned with accurate and qualified data which justifies predictive results.
Compliance with the Group’s H&S policy and behaviours.
- Ensure personal responsibilities under the Group’s H&S policy are understood.
- Act in a manner that keeps yourself and your colleagues safe at all times.
Demonstrate CSG performance behaviours
- Demonstrate and provide the highest levels of service and professionalism to internal and external customers.
- Be proactive and adopt a focused approach to all your activities.
- Communicate clearly at all levels within the business
- Proactively manage your time and activities to ensure high level of efficiency and output.